Monday, April 12, 2010

Best Friend Photoshoot

My friend Jason is a really good photographer, and this last weekend my two best friends Jen and Vanessa and I wandered around downtown Provo taking some artsy shots for memories :) it was really fun. We took over 200 photos, so here's just a few of my favorites. I love you all!


The beginning of our modeling career.


Random brick wall in southern Provo.


I like this one. It took a few times to get it right though :)


Jen (a.k.a. Lil' Crack and J-dawg), Melinda (a.k.a. Lil' Crunch and Melly), Vanessa (a.k.a. Lil' Sketch and Granny Jo)


Just chillin' by a colorful van. Ya know.


I decided it would be a good idea for us to all squeeze into the gate around the tree. It was a very painful idea.


Goofing off.


Vanessa loves me :)


We found a sweet door on the north side of the Provo Tabernacle.


My roommate Jen is GORGEOUS.


This one took over 5o takes to get all of our faces in it.


It's been a great journey so far...


Best friends for life.

3 comments:

vanessajo said...

this makes me so so happy

Greg and Michelle said...

What awesome friends! What awesome pictures! You look gorgeous Mindy! I am so glad you have these to remember your great friends :) Post more please!

Anonymous said...

yayay! You all are so beautiful! I miss you Melinda!